Dr. Luk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Luk, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Luk completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Luk Podiatry and is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Josephs Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Hyperbaric Medicine and Problem Wound Management, Other Education — 2016
- Private Practice Internship, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia PA - D.P.M., Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Luk Podiatry
Luk Podiatry1600 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Existing Patients: (215) 987-1033
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luk?
My mother loves Dr. Luk. She was never very trusting of doctors, but this young man is superb with the elderly. AND he is one of the only foot doctors in the tri-state that speaks Chinese (Canto and I think Mando too)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Luk, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luk frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Ankle Fracture, and Ankle Ligament Reconstruction.
Dr. Luk's office is located at 1600 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Luk speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple Health - Episcopal Campus
- Temple University Hospital