Dr. Stephen Lanzarotti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lanzarotti's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Lanzarotti, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lanzarotti completed a residency at University Medical Center. He currently practices at Savahcs. Dr. Lanzarotti is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Savahcs3601 S 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85723 Existing Patients: (520) 792-1450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lanzarotti?
Dr. Lanzarotti is a highly skilled surgeon who saved my life 12 years ago. Forever grateful for the combination of his skills as well as his ability to communicate to his patients on their level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lanzarotti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lanzarotti frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Inguinal Hernia, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Lanzarotti's office is located at 3601 S 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85723. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lanzarotti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.