Dr. Stephen Ruedrich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruedrich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Ruedrich, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Ruedrich completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospital. He currently practices at Center of Human Genetics Laboratory and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruedrich is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Ohio State University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Ball Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruedrich?
I had the privilege of working with Dr. Ruedrich for 6 yrs. It was a truly remarkable experience . His caring and compassionate demeanor for his patients was remarkable. I gained an appreciation for the population of individuals he cared for. It truly made me a better person. God Bless Him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruedrich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruedrich frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Ruedrich's office is located at 10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruedrich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH St. John Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center