Dr. Marietta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Marietta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Marietta completed a residency at Creighton U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee and is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marietta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Creighton U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Creighton U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee
Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee9320 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 373-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marietta?
I have seen him twice-1 stent put in each time and saved my life twice. Best doctor I have EVER had in my 68 years. HONEST-told me I had bad genes. I will see him again-time for me to have annual heart checkups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Marietta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marietta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marietta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marietta frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Marietta's office is located at 9320 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Starr Regional Medical Center Athens