Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (269) 201-5589.
Dr. Stephen Dickson, MD
Dr. Stephen Dickson, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Dickson completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hosp. He currently practices at Lakeland Cardiothoracic and is affiliated with Lakeland Hospital Watervliet. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dickson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Jackson Memorial Miami Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Physicians' Care Network
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Trustmark Companies
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickson?
Dr. Dixon is very honest and caring.
- Lakeland Hospital Watervliet
- Spectrum Health Lakeland Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Lakeland Niles Hospital
- Elkhart General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Dickson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dickson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dickson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dickson frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Dickson's office is located at 2500 Niles Ave Ste 6 6, Saint Joseph, MI 49085. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dickson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.