Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chabot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Chabot, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Braintree, MA. Dr. Chabot completed a residency at Butler Hosp-Brown U. He currently practices at Blue Hills Cnslng Psyctrc Assoc and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chabot is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Butler Hosp-Brown U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Salem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Hills Cnslng Psyctrc Assoc
Blue Hills Cnslng Psyctrc Assoc340 Wood Rd Ste 306, Braintree, MA 02184 Existing Patients: (781) 794-2300
Gateway Healthcare Inc
Gateway Healthcare Inc101 Bacon St, Pawtucket, RI 02860 Existing Patients: (401) 722-3560
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chabot?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chabot frequently treats Opioid Dependence, ADHD and-or ADD, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Chabot's office is located at 340 Wood Rd Ste 306, Braintree, MA 02184. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chabot speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chabot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- The Miriam Hospital