Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Buckley, MD is a oncology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Buckley completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center-Nashville Tn. He currently practices at Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Kentucky Medical Center-Lexington Ky, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center-Nashville Tn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky-Lexington Ky, Medical School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center1301 Palm Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 389-3993
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buckley?
Excellent! Caring and kind. Takes time needed. Respectful. I found him to be both informed and informative. He took the time to help and alleviate my fears, acted quickly to adjust protocols and is always responsive to my concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buckley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Buckley frequently treats Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP), Gynecologic Cancer, and Colposcopy.
Dr. Buckley's office is located at 1301 Palm Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buckley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville