Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 572-8911 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Kutz, MD
New Patient(860) 266-7791
Dr. Stephen Kutz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mystic, CT. Dr. Kutz completed a residency at University of Colorado Health Science Center. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kutz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Nyu/Bellevue Tisch Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Col Hsc, Internship Hospital — 1993
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 1992
- Cornell U, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kutz?
Always reassuring and know we are in good knowledge and care.
- Backus Hospital
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kutz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Kutz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kutz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kutz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kutz frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Kutz's office is located at 200 Sandy Hollow Rd, Mystic, CT 6355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kutz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group