Dr. Stephen Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Kelly, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center. He currently practices at Stephen J. Kelly, MD PC and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Baptist Health Systems Of Alabama, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stephen J. Kelly, MD PC
Stephen J. Kelly, MD PC1830 14th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 933-2250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Cataract, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Eye Disease.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 1830 14th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- UAB Hospital