Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Chan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center. Dr. Chan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center3288 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819 Existing Patients: (808) 432-0000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chan frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Treadmill Stress Test, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 3288 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center