Dr. Stephen Wall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Wall, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Wall completed a residency at University Pa/Hosp University Pa. He currently practices at Washington DC ENT & Allergy Ctr and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wall is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Pa/Hosp University Pa, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Pa/Hosp University Pa, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington DC ENT & Allergy Ctr
Washington DC ENT & Allergy Ctr3 Washington Cir Nw Ste 401, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 862-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
A brilliant, generous and caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wall frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 3 Washington Cir Nw Ste 401, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital