Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Ruoss, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Ruoss completed a residency at Boston VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital Cardthrc Sgy and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruoss is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- UC-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Conn, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruoss?
DR RUOSS ORIGINALLY DIAGNOSED MY PULMONARY LUNG DISEASE MAC. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. I AM MOVING BACK TO CALIFORNIA IN FEBRUARY AND LOOK FORWARD TO HIS CARE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ruoss frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Asthma.
Dr. Ruoss' office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruoss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
Stanford Hospital Cardthrc Sgy
Medical Spec Clnc Stanford END300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 (650) 723-7101