Dr. Rosenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Rosenberg, MD is a neurology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Rosenberg completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Orlando Health Physicians Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center - Downtown Orlando and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenberg is board certified in Neurology.
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Presby-Penn Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenberg?
I've been a patient of Dr. Rosenberg for 15 years now. He's an excellent doctor one that really cares and listens at length with his patients. You couldn't ask for a better neurologist
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenberg frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Vitamin B Deficiency, and Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation.
Dr. Rosenberg's office is located at 32 W Gore St Fl 3, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center