Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rettig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Rettig, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Waynesboro, PA. Dr. Rettig completed a residency at University Of Md Med Sys. He currently practices at Waynesboro Family Medical Associates and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rettig is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rettig?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rettig frequently treats Gout, Overweight, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Rettig's office is located at 1051 E Main St Ste 1, Waynesboro, PA 17268. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rettig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- WellSpan Waynesboro Hospital
Waynesboro Family Medical Associates
Waynesboro Family Medical Associates Llp1051 E Main St Ste 1, Waynesboro, PA 17268 Existing Patients: (717) 762-9118