Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 769-3090.
Dr. Stephen Longobardi, DPM
New Patient(732) 769-3090
Dr. Stephen Longobardi, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Springfield, NJ. Dr. Longobardi completed a residency at Union Hospital. He currently practices at Foot & Ankle Physicians, PA and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Foot & Ankle Physicians, PA
Hoboken University Medical Center100 Morris Ave Ste 304, Springfield, NJ 07081 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3090
- Union Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Va New Jersey Health Care System, Internship Hospital
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longobardi?
Dr. Longobardi is the best in the office. He fixed my heel spur when no one else could.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Longobardi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Longobardi, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Longobardi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Longobardi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Longobardi frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Bunion.
Dr. Longobardi's office is located at 100 Morris Ave Ste 304, Springfield, NJ 07081. Find other locations and directions.