Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Lemon, MD
Dr. Stephen Lemon, MD is
- Clinical Oncology-National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Clinical Oncology-National Cancer Institute|Clinical Prevention Fellowship-National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Clinical Prevention Fellowship -National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Clinical Prevention Fellowship-National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Johns Hopkins Shph-Mph, Other Education — 1992
- Master in Public Health - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Other Education — 1992
- Mich St U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1988
- UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED|University Of Washington, Medical School — 1988
- UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, Medical School — 1988
- GONZAGA UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington, Undergraduate School
- Clinical Oncology - National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lemon?
I had Dr Lemon in Omaha. He is a caring person that truly listens to his patients. I miss him but know others will be blessed by him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Stephen Lemon, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lemon's profile.
Dr. Lemon in specializes in Medical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lemon frequently treats the following conditions: Secondary Malignancies and Breast Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lemon's office is located at 1135 116th Ave NE Ste 250 Bellevue, WA 98004. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lemon is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lemon provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stephen Lemon, MD is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics.
Dr. Stephen Lemon, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Fred Hutch at Overlake Cancer Center
Fred Hutch at Overlake Cancer Center1135 116th Ave NE Ste 250, Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 454-2148