Dr. Stephen Hoenig, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Hoenig completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Stephen J Hoenig MD and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoenig is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Rochester U/strong Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoenig?
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Hoenig’s for several years, and we really liked him from the start. He is very caring, and takes the time to really focus on the patient during our appointments, making us feel that we had all the time we needed to get any questions answered. Several weeks ago Dr. Hoenig performed surgery on my husband. There were many complications, it was a very challenging operation, and he quite honestly saved my husband’s life. I will be forever grateful to him.
- Emerson Hospital
- Health Alliance Clinton Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Heywood Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center