Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Gunther, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Gunther completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Beaumont Cardiovascular Specs and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gunther is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Cardiovascular Specs
Cardiovascular Specialists29645 W 14 Mile Rd Ste 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Existing Patients: (248) 932-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunther?
This doctor is excellent. He was very thorough and explained about past tests in detail that other doctors never informed me of. He answered all my questions. His patients get to be seen by him, not P.A.s or N.P.s.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gunther frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gunther's office is located at 29645 W 14 Mile Rd Ste 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gunther has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy