Dr. Stephen Bogan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bogan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Bogan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Gaffney, SC. Dr. Bogan completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at SHELBY EYE CENTER and is affiliated with Cherokee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bogan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bogan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bogan frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Bogan's office is located at 1115 W FLOYD BAKER BLVD, Gaffney, SC 29341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bogan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bogan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cherokee Medical Center