Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grund accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Grund, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Grund completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Caring Health Centers and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grund is board certified in Hematology.
- New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Caring Health Centers1049 Main St Fl 3, Springfield, MA 01103 Existing Patients: (413) 739-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grund?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grund frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Grund's office is located at 1049 Main St Fl 3, Springfield, MA 01103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grund has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital