Dr. Dyar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Dyar, MD is a oncology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Dyar completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. He currently practices at Upstate Oncology Associates and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dyar is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2006
- Furman University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upstate Oncology Associates
Upstate Oncology Associates317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 340, Greenville, SC 29601 Existing Patients: (864) 603-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dyar?
Reviews your records and test just prior to seeing you. Is prepared for your questions and asks them also. On time always with one exception, if a new patient needs more help he will take the time they patient need. It shows how he cares for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Dyar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dyar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dyar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dyar frequently treats Gastrointestinal Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Dyar's office is located at 317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 340, Greenville, SC 29601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown