Dr. Stephen Cummings, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Cummings completed a residency at Northshore-Long Island Jewish Syst. He currently practices at TPMG Orthopedics and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cummings is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Northshore-Long Island Jewish Syst, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Northshore-Long Island Jewish Syst, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Grove City College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cummings?
Absolutely would recommend Dr. Cummings! Very attentive during office visits, he and his staff were very prompt in any follow up needed. My knee replacement surgery went well. Following his post op instructions, my knee healed well, with very good mobility achieved! His care is ongoing, 4 months after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Cummings for knee replacement surgery, and would strongly consider him for any other surgery I may need in his field.
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center