Dr. Wallace has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Wallace, MD is a hematology specialist in Moorestown, NJ. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Virtua Berlin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple University Hospital and Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates350 Young Ave, Moorestown, NJ 8057 Existing Patients: (609) 702-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Dr. Wallace is informative, patient, Never keeps u waiting. He is amazing. He provides the best and most efficient care. It truly has been one of the best experiences we've ever had with a dollar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Wallace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wallace's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Neutropenia, Anemia, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 350 Young Ave, Moorestown, NJ 8057. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virtua Berlin
- Virtua Memorial Hospital