Dr. Stephen Wallace, MD is a hematology specialist in Mount Holly, NJ. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Existing Patients: (609) 702-1900
- Temple University Hospital and Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Dr. Wallace is informative, patient, Never keeps u waiting. He is amazing. He provides the best and most efficient care. It truly has been one of the best experiences we've ever had with a dollar.
- Virtua Memorial Hospital