Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Slade, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Slade completed a residency at LSU Eye Ctr. He currently practices at Slade & Baker Vision Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cullen Eye Inst/Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- LSU Eye Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Tex, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Physicians Mutual
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Universal American
- Wausau Benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Slade & Baker Vision Center
Slade & Baker Vision Center3900 Essex Ln Ste 101, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (713) 626-5544
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slade?
After my brother had both eyes with lens replacement, he went on and on, how wonderful it was to see again clearly without glasses, I decided last July 2018 to have my lens replaced. After detailed observation at the office, I was a candidate for lens replacement for both eyes, My right was my first surgery, and it was the best investment in my vision. A miracle, now I can go to the store and not use my readers to read the labels. I can see clearly again like I did bac...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slade frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), and Stye.
Dr. Slade's office is located at 3900 Essex Ln Ste 101, Houston, TX 77027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slade speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Slade has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.