Dr. Stephen Silver, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Silver completed a residency at NY U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silver is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, LLC
Active Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, LLC1 Bay Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042 (973) 680-7831
- U of PA, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- NY U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
Friendly staff. Have been very helpful with all my needs. Dr Silver did an amazing job with surgery and im recovering in record time. Incredible!
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital