Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Rohn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dalton, GA. Dr. Rohn completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Hamilton Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Hamilton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rohn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hamilton Cardiology Associates
Hamilton Cardio Assoc Dba Hamilton Phys Group1436 Broadrick Dr Ste B, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (706) 226-3434
Hamilton Medical Center
Hamilton Medical Center1200 Memorial Dr, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (706) 272-6000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rohn frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rohn's office is located at 1436 Broadrick Dr Ste B, Dalton, GA 30720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hamilton Medical Center