Call (302) 209-3454 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Murphy, MD
New Patient(302) 209-3454
Dr. Stephen Murphy, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Murphy completed a residency at University Mass Surgery Program. He currently practices at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children and is affiliated with Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murphy is board certified in General Surgery.
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803 Existing Patients: (302) 209-3454
- Hopital Ste Justine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Mass Surgery Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Mass Surgery Program, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Mass Surgery Program, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murphy?
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murphy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Murphy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murphy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murphy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murphy frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Anorectal Abscess.
Dr. Murphy's office is located at 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murphy speaks French and English. View profile to see all.