Call (832) 307-2297 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Fadem, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Fadem completed a residency at University Tex Integrated Hosps. He currently practices at Kidney Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bexar Co Audie Murphy Va Ho, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University Tex Integrated Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Tex Integrated Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- MHealth Insured
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Associates6624 Fannin St Ste 1400, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2297
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fadem?
Dr Fadem is everything you want in a doctor. Just follow his recommendations and take care of yourself, god will do the rest. Excellent staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fadem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Fadem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fadem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fadem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fadem frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Renal Osteodystrophy.
Dr. Fadem's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 1400, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital