Dr. Stephen Turkovich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turkovich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Turkovich, MD is a pediatric hospitalist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Turkovich completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oishei Children's Hospital818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0034
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turkovich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turkovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turkovich frequently treats Circumcision, Sinus Tachycardia, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Turkovich's office is located at 818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turkovich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital