Dr. Stephen Stanziale, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Stanziale completed a residency at Cornell U Med Ctr/Ny Hosp. He currently practices at MedStar Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stanziale is board certified in General Surgery.
MedStar Cardiology Associates
Vascular Office2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 520, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 571-8430
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cornell U Med Ctr/Ny Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Cornell U Med Ctr/Ny Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1997
- Howard Hughes Med Inst Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stanziale?
Great experience with Dr. Stanziale and his staff today for consult and test. Excellent communication of test results and how to resolve my issue. Staff did a great job with insurance approvals and expedited my procedure asap. I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend them.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center