Dr. Stephen Sener, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sener's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Sener, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sener completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sener is board certified in General Surgery.
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1510 San Pablo St Ste 412, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-5910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sener?
I have referred several family members and friends to Dr. Sener. . They are all very impressed with his care and skill.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sener accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sener frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Excision of Breast Tumor.
Dr. Sener's office is located at 1510 San Pablo St Ste 412, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sener has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center