Dr. Kappa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Kappa, MD is a urology specialist in Fairfield, OH. Dr. Kappa completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at The Urology Group and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kappa is board certified in Urology.
- Vanderbilt University Med School, Medical School
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Vanderbilt Owen School Of Management, Other Education — 2012
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kappa?
He’s the best. Takes time and explains everything. Highly recommend Dr. Kappa and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Kappa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kappa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kappa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kappa frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Kappa's office is located at 925 Deis Dr, Fairfield, OH 45014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
The Urology Group
The Urology Group - Fairfield925 Deis Dr, Fairfield, OH 45014 (513) 841-7900