Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Daugherty, MD
Dr. Stephen Daugherty, MD is
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer, Other Education — 2010
- REGISTERED VASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST, Other Education — 1993
- Scott White Clin, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Scott White Clin, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Private Practice - Group/Partnership,
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daugherty?
I was referred to Dr. Daugherty regarding swelling and highly visible veins in my left leg. On top of that I have had excruciating pain in my left heel for over a year. Nothing seemed to work for my heel pain either. After extensive and thorough testing, a blockage was found in my abdomen. Dr. Daugherty recommended that a stint would need to be placed in my abdomen to help eliminate the blockage and increase blood flow. Twenty-four hours after the surgery my heel pain was gone. Two weeks later I am feeling like my old self! Dr. Daugherty was very thorough, knowledgeable yet not condescending. I was very impressed with him. His staff was friendly, helpful and worked with me when it came to scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Very impressed! I highly recommend Dr. Daugherty and his staff to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Stephen Daugherty, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Daugherty's profile.
Dr. Daugherty in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Daugherty frequently treats the following conditions: Varicose Veins and Spider Veins. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Daugherty's office is located at 647 Dunlop Ln Ste 100 Clarksville, TN 37040. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Daugherty provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stephen Daugherty, MD is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville.
Yes, Dr. Stephen Daugherty, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Stephen Daugherty, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
VeinCare Centers of Tennessee
Vanderbilt Vascular Surgery Clarksville647 Dunlop Ln Ste 100, Clarksville, TN 37040 Existing Patients: (931) 551-8991