Dr. Stephen D'Orazio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. D'Orazio's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen D'Orazio, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. D'Orazio completed a residency at St Louis University Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at SSM Health Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with NCH Baker Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Orazio is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- St Louis University Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital
- St Louis University Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Louis University Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Orazio?
I could not have been in better hands that Dr D'Orazio. I was taken into emergency room so did not get to choose but am fortunate that Dr D'Orazio was on call that day. He has wonderful hands, great personality and great knowledge. I recommend highly! Staff followed up numerous times and were very easy to work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Orazio accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Orazio frequently treats Thoracentesis, Pleural Effusion, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. D'Orazio's office is located at 1035 Bellevue Ave Ste 500, Saint Louis, MO 63117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Orazio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NCH Baker Downtown
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
SSM Health Heart & Vascular
Comprehensive Vascular Services LLC1035 Bellevue Ave Ste 500, Saint Louis, MO 63117 Existing Patients: (314) 647-8269