Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-5060.
Dr. Stephen Dinwiddie, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Stephen Dinwiddie, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Dinwiddie completed a residency at Barnes Hospital Wash University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dinwiddie is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Barnes Hospital Wash University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dinwiddie?
Dr. Dinwiddie saves my life. He continues to help me year in and year out. I’m lucky to have him as my doctor.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dinwiddie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Dinwiddie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dinwiddie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dinwiddie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dinwiddie frequently treats Binge Eating Disorder, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), and Opioid Withdrawal.
Dr. Dinwiddie's office is located at 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.