Dr. Stephen Derrington, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Derrington completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Derrington Orthopedics. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Derrington is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Marko Bodor MD, Inc, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Kansas City University of Medicine & BioSciences, Medical School — 2011
- Macalester College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Blue Shield of California
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Covered California
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Moda Health
- Monarch Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Derrington?
My father, 98 years old, suffered from severe spinal stenosis, which significantly impacted his life. When we visited Dr. Derrington, he answered our questions and explained the procedure and what to expect afterward. My father is extremely hard of hearing, even with hearing aids. Dr. Derrington spoke slowly and clearly and made sure my father understood him. His bedside manner is top shelf and a lesson for anyone dealing with the elderly. The staff is helpful and kind. The team ensured my father had a smooth prep, procedure, and follow-up. We are so glad we chose Dr. Derrington and highly recommend him to anyone. It’s been over 18 months since my Dad’s PRP treatment, and I am happy to report he has had no more back issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Derrington frequently treats the following conditions: Arthritis, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Back Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Derrington's office is located at 25411 Cabot Rd Ste 116, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Derrington provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Stephen Derrington, DO holds board certifications in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Derrington has over 11 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Stephen Derrington, DO. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.