Call (760) 721-4000 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Derrington, DO
Make an Appointment(760) 721-4000
Dr. Stephen Derrington, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Oceanside, CA. Dr. Derrington completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Derrington Orthopedics - Interventional Sports and Spine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Derrington is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Derrington Orthopedics - Interventional Sports and Spine
Derrington Orthopedics-Interventional Sports and Spine3142 Vista Way Ste 206, Oceanside, CA 92056 Existing Patients: (760) 721-4000
Derrington Orthopedics- Interventional Sports and Spine
Derrington Orthopedics- Interventional Sports and Spine25411 Cabot Rd Ste 116, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (760) 721-4000
- Marko Bodor MD, Inc, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Blue Shield of California
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Moda Health
- Monarch Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Derrington?
In 2019 as a UPS package driver I was given a choice quit working and find another job, or seek treatment that would work. My job requires me to lift up to 150 lbs packages , 70 lbs with out help. In June of 2019 I had PRP injections in my Lumbar spine. I went back to work in time for the last Christmas rush, since Covid 19 hit its been six months of 14 hour days. My job is far from easy, and there are no weekends in which some muscle, or joint does not hurt. So far, by following the after care physical therapy procedures that Dr. Derrington provided, I have avoided major pain. So far his PRP spinal treatments have worked on my degenerative condition. Tip, ask for your after care instructions a few days ahead of the procedures so you can have everything ready, and don't fly the day of your procedure. I flew in for a lumbar procedure, and when my flight was canceled, the pain hit hard. Rest after your procedure. Get a hotell to recover. Fly the second or third day to be ok.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Derrington has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Derrington, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Derrington's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Derrington accepts your insurance.
Dr. Derrington frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Knee, Baker’s Cyst, and Arthritis.
Dr. Derrington's office is located at 3142 Vista Way Ste 206, Oceanside, CA 92056. Find other locations and directions.