Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Ratcliffe, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Ratcliffe completed a residency at U Utah Affil Res. He currently practices at Penn. Medicine Lghp Family Medicine Downtown and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ratcliffe is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- U Utah Affil Res, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Utah Affil Res, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn. Medicine Lghp Family Medicine Downtown540 N Duke St Fl 3, Lancaster, PA 17602 Existing Patients: (717) 544-5511
Southeast Lancaster Health Svs
Southeast Lancaster Health Svs304 N Water St, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 299-6371
Union Community Care
Heart Specialists of Lancaster802 New Holland Ave Ste 200, Lancaster, PA 17602 Existing Patients: (717) 299-6371
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratcliffe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ratcliffe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ratcliffe frequently treats Overweight, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan.
Dr. Ratcliffe's office is located at 540 N Duke St Fl 3, Lancaster, PA 17602. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital