Dr. Stephen Newman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Newman completed a residency at University of Texas Med Branch. He currently practices at Heart Center of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Heart Center of North Texas
Heart Center of North Texas1017 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 334-2800
- John Sealy UTMB, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Texas Med Branch, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
Great doctor that listens and explains. Very thorough. I appreciate his expertise and knowledge.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Weatherford
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth