Dr. Newman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Newman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Newman completed a residency at University of Texas Med Branch. He currently practices at Heart Center of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- John Sealy UTMB, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Texas Med Branch, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center of North Texas
Heart Center of North Texas1017 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 334-2800
Heart Center Of North Texas
Heart Center Of North Texas920 Hilltop Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086 Existing Patients: (817) 334-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
Great doctor that listens and explains. Very thorough. I appreciate his expertise and knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Newman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Newman's office is located at 1017 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Weatherford
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital