Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Fox, MD is a oncology specialist in Paoli, PA. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Metro Hospital. He currently practices at Fox Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fox is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Einstein College Med Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Metro Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fox Medical Oncology
The Fox Medical Oncology Center, PC21 Industrial Blvd Ste 204, Paoli, PA 19301 Existing Patients: (610) 647-2747
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
If you’re looking for someone who cares, is thorough and takes the time listen to you - Dr. Fox is a perfect fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Anemia, Skin Screenings, and Screening Colonoscopy.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 21 Industrial Blvd Ste 204, Paoli, PA 19301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Paoli Hospital