Dr. Stephen Blank, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Blank completed a residency at Emory U Hosp/Emory U. He currently practices at Georgia Hormones and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Georgia Hormones755 Mount Vernon Hwy Ne Ste 330, Atlanta, GA 30328 (404) 256-2277
- Emory U Hosp/Emory U, Residency Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blank?
I love this practice! Dr. Blank is a solo OB who sees you at every appointment & delivers your baby, which is the best news for this first time pregnant lady! Dr. Blank is very caring, warm, patient & really knowledgeable & my husband & I trust him 100%. The office is such a happy place & his nurses & staff are warm, friendly and always there to help. And, they call you right back and if you have a problem, they tell you to come right on in. There is also a full-time ultrasound tech. THE BEST!!
- Northside Hospital