Dr. Battista has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Battista, MD is a cardiology specialist in Edina, MN. Dr. Battista completed a residency at Parkland Hospital. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Physicians Heart and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Battista is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Minn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Mass Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1985
- Fairfield University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Physicians Heart
University of Minnesota Physicians Heart6405 France Ave S Ste W200, Edina, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (952) 836-3700
- 2 14101 Fairview Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337 Existing Patients: (952) 460-4141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battista?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Battista accepts your insurance.
Dr. Battista frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Battista's office is located at 6405 France Ave S Ste W200, Edina, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital