Dr. Stephen Pollack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollack's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Pollack, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Pollack completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Harold Bernhard MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollack is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harold Bernhard MD PC1630 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 689-7330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollack?
Dr Pollack has been my Ophthalmologist for many years. He is always caring and concerned. If there’s a problem he makes sure to see you as quickly as possible. He diagnosed and treated a problem that a previous physician had completely missed; it was a situation which had the potential to cause acute blindness. There is also a hereditary component to the problem so the rest of my family was also checked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollack frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Cataract, and Stye.
Dr. Pollack's office is located at 1630 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.