Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Levine, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Levine completed a residency at University Hosps. He currently practices at Levine Risen and Associates and is affiliated with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Levine is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Robert Wood Johnson Clin Scho Prog, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Washington and Jefferson College, Undergraduate School — 1963
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Amazingly insightful and willing to ‘teach’ and not just mumble something like ‘say more’. We’ve referred several close friends and they have all benefited immensely from working with Dr. Levine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , ADHD and-or ADD, and Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback).
Dr. Levine's office is located at 23425 Commerce Park Ste 104, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
Levine Risen and Associates
Center for Marital and Sexual Health23425 Commerce Park Ste 104, Beachwood, OH 44122 (216) 831-2900