Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Irwin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Rogers, AR. He currently practices at NWA Interventional Pain and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irwin is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NWA Interventional Pain
Nwa Interventional Pain5302 W Village Pkwy, Rogers, AR 72758 Existing Patients: (479) 268-6090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin?
I was a lucky man to be operated on by Dr. Irwin. He did excellent on my two hurnias. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irwin frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Irwin's office is located at 5302 W Village Pkwy, Rogers, AR 72758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital