Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bedminster, NJ. Dr. Hunt completed a residency at Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. He currently practices at Tri-County Orthopedics and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunt is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunt?
Approximately one year ago, because of unrelenting pain in my left shoulder, I underwent a total shoulder replacement, an extremely complex surgical procedure that involves replacing the entire shoulder joint with artificial parts. I selected Dr. Hunt because of his stellar O.R. surgical reputation, a true professional highly regarded by those in the know. His PA Gary Racich amply rounds out the surgical team by providing essential ancillary pre-op and post-op guidance. The procedure itself went like clockwork and remarkably, from post-op recovery thru discharge and physical therapy, until now, I have been completely pain free. As if that is not enough, ROM is back to 100% in that arm and the post-op suturing was so masterfully done that the incised area is barely noticeable. Having that procedure done and selecting Dr. Hunt as my surgeon were godsend decisions. He is in a league of his own; no one holds a candle to his surgical prowess.
- Morristown Medical Center