Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Humbard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Humbard, MD is a family medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Humbard completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Stephen A Humbard MD PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2006
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stephen A Humbard MD PA28 Rahling Cir Ste 2, Little Rock, AR 72223 Existing Patients: (501) 448-2510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Humbard?
Very personable and available. I’ve never had a physician as thorough and comprehensive on my visits. Highly recommend Dr. Humbard
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Humbard frequently treats Viral Enteritis, Malaise and Fatigue, and Enteritis.
Dr. Humbard's office is located at 28 Rahling Cir Ste 2, Little Rock, AR 72223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Humbard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.