Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geraci accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Geraci, MD is a cardiology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Geraci completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Etsu Infectious Disease. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geraci is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- USUHS, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Tex HSC, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Etsu Infectious Disease329 N State of Franklin Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 979-4100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geraci?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geraci frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Coronary Angiogram, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Geraci's office is located at 329 N State of Franklin Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geraci has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.