Dr. Stephen Cross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Cross, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cross completed a residency at Uab Callahan Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia Eye Clinic and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cross is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Johns Hopkins University Wilmer Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Uab Callahan Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Georgetown University - INOVA Fairfax, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cross?
Dr. Stephen Cross removed cataracts from my right and left eye in January. The surgery and subsequent recovery went extremely well. He had a very warm personality and made me feel very welcome in his office. I give him an A+ for professionalism, integrity, knowledge and his great interaction with his patients. Thanks Dr. Cross
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cross frequently treats Cornea Surgery, Cornea Transplant, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Cross' office is located at 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Columbia Eye Clinic1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201 (803) 779-3070