Dr. Jacobs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Jacobs, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Hosp U Of P. She currently practices at MedStar Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Hosp U Of P, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Hosp U of P, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1998
- North Carolina State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
I was so amazed that I received a phone call from Dr. Stephanie Jacobs the same day I has some test done in their office. I have never had this done in my life and I am 75 years old.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Calverthealth Medical Center