Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Martin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Gambrills, MD. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. She currently practices at Waugh Chapel Family Medicine and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Waugh Chapel Family Medicine
Waugh Chapel Family Medicine2401 Brandermill Blvd Ste 250, Gambrills, MD 21054 Existing Patients: (410) 721-1507
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr Martin is a very competent, caring internal medicine MD. She listens to her patients and has good rationale for treatments/medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Malaise and Fatigue, and Shingles.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 2401 Brandermill Blvd Ste 250, Gambrills, MD 21054. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center